Happy Valentines Day! Try this yummy and easy chocolate covered strawberry recipe! Below you'll see a three minute video on how I simply prepared these strawberries.
Strawberries (16 ounces)
Milk chocolate chips (1-2 11.5 ounce bags)
White chocolate chips (1-2 11.5 ounce bags)
3 mixing bowls
3 rubber spatulas
3 plastic sandwich bags for drizzle
1. Wash and dry strawberries. Chocolate will stick better to a dry strawberry.
2. In separate bowls, place milk chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds, take out - stir, places chips back in microwave for another 30 seconds, then stir again. Repeat until chocolate is smooth and there isn't any chucks.
3. Dip dried strawberries in the chocolate of your choosing, holding by the stem, rotate the strawberry until completely covered in chocolate.
4. For drizzle, heat chocolate in microwave once heated put chocolate in plastic sandwich bag then cut a small slit off one of the corners. Proceed to sneeze chocolate over strawberries using a back and forth motion.
5. Let chocolate covered strawberries chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Did you try this recipe?!
Let us know! Tag us on Instagram @fourtaste and use hashtag #fourtasterecipes #fourtaste